- Lund Water Taxi: Discover beautiful Savary Island, drop offs at Sara Point, start of the Sunshine Coast Trail. Kayak transport to Desolation Sound. Telephone: 604.483.9749, or visit www.lundwatertaxi.com
- Savary Island Bike Shop: Operates through the summer months and offers bike and scooter rental and maintenance. Telephone: 604.483.7771
- Savary Island General Store: 2801 Vancouver Boulevard, Savary Island. Telephone: 604.483.2210
- Riggers Pub Style Family Restaurant: 2801 Vancouver Boulevard, Savary Island. Telephone: 604.483.2210
- Van City Seaplanes is available for charter service to and from any of the following locations. For custom charter service, please check www.vancityseaplanes.com to calculate a more personalised charter.
Services From/To: Savary Island, Hernando Island, Cortes Island, Hornby Island, Denman Island, Powell River, Campbell River, Port Albernie, Sechelt, Hornby Island, Nanaimo, Gabriola, Valdez, DeCourcy Group, Thetis Island, Saltspring Island, Galiano, Pender Island North/South, Saturna Island, Mayne, Victoria Pat Bay, Desolation Sound, Bamfield, Ucluelet, Tofino, Harrison Hot Springs, Vancouver YVR, Pitt Meadows, Maple Bay, Hardy Island Blind Bay, Sakinaw Lake, Ruby Lake, Whistler Green Lake, Cultus Lake, Widgeon Lake
- Pacific Coastal flies between Vancouver Airport South Terminal and Powell River. Flights are approximately 35 minutes long. From the airport, you must get to Lund, a 30 minute drive. From Lund you catch a water taxi or barge to Savary Island. The whole trip will take 2.5– 3 hours from downtown Vancouver if you arrive at the airport an hour prior to your flight.
Book your flight online at www.pacificcoastal.com where you will also find available times and prices to help you plan your trip